Friday, September 29, 2006

Site & Forums Down

Well it seems my hosting company has been experiencing some glitches in their hardware\software in the last week. Well, actually more like the last 6 weeks give or take, off and on, mostly with the forum access tho.

At first I was unable to publish the main site, but the forums were there, tho sometimes sporadiclly. Now, as a result of trying some things they recommended I try in my C-Panel, both the site and forums are now offline.

Needless to say this is very frustrating and they have told me that they are working with the vendors to try and resolve the issue.

I'll keep posting updates here as things progress.

Sorry for any inconveniences this is causing any of you. With a little luck they will get things fixed quickly.

Tom\TeMerc

No comments: