Sunday, September 02, 2007

'Next Blog' Button Infects Users

Just the other week, I posted about WinAntiVirus links which were found to be on some blogs. All of which were taken down by Google. Now these were specific blogs created to drive traffic to either infect or dupe users.

Then Sunbelt Blog posted about Storm worm links embedded into Blogger\Blogspot blogs. Again, specifically created to infect.

This weekend I decided to go looking for malware and boy did I find it! First link I hit, POW!! Malware got installed immediately. And some not very well detected malware either. I went out twice and got infected within 1 minute the first time and within 3 minutes the second time and I found a bunch of blogs all pushing the same malware. Read more about it, see the scan results right here

No comments: